By willingly using our website/s, you agree and authorise AMS Mt Buller Apartment Rentals and its agents to do each of the following:
- collect your personal information provided by you on this site; and
- use the personal information for administering and operating this site and for marketing purposes such as planning, researching, promoting and/or marketing any goods and/or services of amsmtbuller.con.au and/or a third party by email, mail or telephone; and
- disclose and/or transfer the personal information to related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents of amsmtbuller.com.au.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that you have agreed we may store on your browser or your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What type of cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Our websites may set several types of third-party cookies; however, we do not control the operation of them.
The third-party cookies that may be set include:
- Google Analytics – www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
- RMS Booking Software –
You can block cookies by changing the settings on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can access, update or correct or request to delete any personal information relating to you held in amsmtbuller.com.au database by contacting the administrator at email@example.com.
All notices to a party shall be sent by email.
These Terms and Conditions and all other matters arising from or related to your use or access to this site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia. You expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Victoria, Australia.